Bezen & Partners
NSW Trade and Investment
DEPI Capital Projects
Invest in Finland
FS - UNEP Collaborating Centre for Climate & Sustainable Energy Finance
Benefits of Membership
Membership allows each benefit to be extended to every employee of the member organisation.
- Provides unique opportunities for global networking and facilitates introductions to the public and private sector
- Permits unlimited attendance at IPFA briefings, workshops and networking events in the selected region of membership
- Allows members to host events on topics of relevance to their organisation and the market which is a key profile-raising opportunity
- Includes attendance at IPFA Future Leaders Network events, a forum specifically created for the next generation of leaders in the industry
- Enables participation in IPFA’s working groups which liaise with key industry representatives to develop industry standards and model documentation
- Includes complimentary access to IPFA TV - featuring video interviews covering issues affecting the current project finance market
- Provides the opportunity to submit press releases, reports and advertise job vacancies and internal events free of charge
- Includes exclusive access to the Members Only section on the IPFA website, providing a comprehensive online archive of event presentations, industry documents, articles and reports
- Offers exclusive discounts to industry conferences, magazine and online subscriptions across the globe, all accessible through the IPFA website.
Download the IPFA Membership Pack.
For information on membership and details of how you can become further involved in our global operations, please contact the IPFA Membership Team.
IPFA Australia: Melbourne: Transportation – Financing Victoria’s Freight Future *Postponed*
IPFA Europe: Milan: Gas Distribution in Italy: New Rules, New Tenders, New (Bond) Financings: New opportunities
IPFA West Africa: Lagos: Urban Infrastructure- PPP Lessons from the International Community for Nigeria and Africa
IPFA Middle East: Qatar: Opportunities & Trends in PPP in Qatar and in the Gulf Region
IPFA South Africa: Johannesburg: Future Leaders Network (FLN): “Africa is open for business” - How are you positioning yourself to capitalise on Africa’s diverse business opportunities?