City of Dublin Energy Management Agency (Codema)
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Office of Public Private Partnerships
Financiera de Desarrollo Nacional S.A. (FDN)
Roschier, Attorneys Ltd.
Tieyhtiö Valtatie 7 Oy
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
Benefits of Membership
Membership allows each benefit to be extended to every employee of the member organisation.
- Provides unique opportunities for global networking and facilitates introductions to the public and private sector
- Permits unlimited attendance at IPFA briefings, workshops and networking events in the selected region of membership
- Allows members to host events on topics of relevance to their organisation and the market which is a key profile-raising opportunity
- Includes attendance at IPFA Future Leaders Network events, a forum specifically created for the next generation of leaders in the industry
- Enables participation in IPFA’s working groups which liaise with key industry representatives to develop industry standards and model documentation
- Includes complimentary access to IPFA TV - featuring video interviews covering issues affecting the current project finance market
- Provides the opportunity to submit press releases, reports and advertise job vacancies and internal events free of charge
- Includes exclusive access to the Members Only section on the IPFA website, providing a comprehensive online archive of event presentations, industry documents, articles and reports
- Offers exclusive discounts to industry conferences, magazine and online subscriptions across the globe, all accessible through the IPFA website.
Download the IPFA Membership Pack.
For information on membership and details of how you can become further involved in our global operations, please contact the IPFA Membership Team.
IPFA Ireland: Sustainability Gathering - Enabling, Financing & Delivering Sustainable Growth Summit
IPFA Asia: Beijing: Role of China Local Governments in Infrastructure Development – Alternatives for Financing, Credit Issues
2014 - date to be confirmed
IPFA Australia: Perth: Chinese Inbound Investment into the WA Resources Sector
First Quarter 2014
IPFA AGM 2014
IPFA Asia: Singapore: Singapore Infrastructure Charity Quiz