Kayi Insaat San ve Tic A.S.
Port of Rotterdam Authority
DLA Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyer Inc
Benefits of Membership
Membership allows each benefit to be extended to every employee of the member organisation.
- Provides unique opportunities for global networking and facilitates introductions to the public and private sector
- Permits unlimited attendance at IPFA briefings, workshops and networking events in the selected region of membership
- Allows members to host events on topics of relevance to their organisation and the market which is a key profile-raising opportunity
- Includes attendance at IPFA Future Leaders Network events, a forum specifically created for the next generation of leaders in the industry
- Enables participation in IPFA’s working groups which liaise with key industry representatives to develop industry standards and model documentation
- Includes complimentary access to IPFA TV - featuring video interviews covering issues affecting the current project finance market
- Provides the opportunity to submit press releases, reports and advertise job vacancies and internal events free of charge
- Includes exclusive access to the Members Only section on the IPFA website, providing a comprehensive online archive of event presentations, industry documents, articles and reports
- Offers exclusive discounts to industry conferences, magazine and online subscriptions across the globe, all accessible through the IPFA website.
Download the IPFA Membership Pack.
For information on membership and details of how you can become further involved in our global operations, please contact the IPFA Membership Team.
IPFA Europe: Munich: Cities 2020 - Infrastructure Demand and Financing Solutions
IPFA Australia: Melbourne: Future Leaders Network – Successfully Navigating a Career as a Business Leader
IPFA UK: London: Investing in Infrastructure & Energy: What next for the UK?
IPFA South Africa: Paving the Way Forward for the Future Energy Footprint: Challenges and Opportunities
IPFA Europe: Warsaw: PPP as an Instrument to Implement Infrastructure Projects in Municipalities