City of Helsinki
University of Stellen Bosch
UK Trade and Investment
Svenska Handelsbanken AB (publ)
Public Private Partnership (PPP) Office, Government of Bangladesh
Public Investment Division, Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning, Ghana
Participate Haatschappij Vlaanderen
Benefits of Membership
Membership allows each benefit to be extended to every employee of the member organisation.
- Provides unique opportunities for global networking and facilitates introductions to the public and private sector
- Permits unlimited attendance at IPFA briefings, workshops and networking events in the selected region of membership
- Allows members to host events on topics of relevance to their organisation and the market which is a key profile-raising opportunity
- Includes attendance at IPFA Future Leaders Network events, a forum specifically created for the next generation of leaders in the industry
- Enables participation in IPFA’s working groups which liaise with key industry representatives to develop industry standards and model documentation
- Includes complimentary access to IPFA TV - featuring video interviews covering issues affecting the current project finance market
- Provides the opportunity to submit press releases, reports and advertise job vacancies and internal events free of charge
- Includes exclusive access to the Members Only section on the IPFA website, providing a comprehensive online archive of event presentations, industry documents, articles and reports
- Offers exclusive discounts to industry conferences, magazine and online subscriptions across the globe, all accessible through the IPFA website.
Download the IPFA Membership Pack.
For information on membership and details of how you can become further involved in our global operations, please contact the IPFA Membership Team.
IPFA Australia: Melbourne: Rethinking How Local Government Delivers Major Projects: Alternative Financing Models
IPFA UK: London: European Renewables
IPFA Europe: Bucharest: PPP in Romania - A Road Map to Partnership
IPFA Americas: New York: Challenges of Funding Transportation in the US
IPFA Australia: Sydney: Government Support Mechanisms for Renewable Energy Projects in Australia