Find out what was discussed – download presentation slides from our European event held on Wednesday 11 October 2023 in Warsaw, Poland (Scroll down for link)
What was the event about?
During recent years, there has been a positive trend of dynamic growth of renewable generation capacity in Poland. With this growth comes many challenges that need to be addressed. Growing profile cost as well as limited connection capacity to the grid indicate need for development of electricity storage.
We discussed how this sector is perceived by market players and advisors and shared views on next year’s forecast for the Polish renewable market.
– Bankability of electricity storage projects
– Existing and potential revenue streams for storage projects
– Connections to the grid, Price Caps Act, profile costs – key challenges for renewable market
With thanks to our speakers and panellists:
– Bartłomiej Czuba, Deputy Head, Structured and Mezzanine Finance, mBank (Moderator)
– Adriana Adamiak, Deputy Director, Head of Syndication Desk – Structured and Mezzanine Department, mBank (Moderator)
– Lena Boczkaja, Senior Associate, Dentons
– Anna Chmielewska, Associate Director, EBRD
– Renata Król-Głowacka, Managing Partner, GreenArt Equity Partners
– Maciej Górski, Country Head, Photon Energy
– Maciej Grzesiewski, Investment Director, Erbud SA
– Marta Laskowicka, Chief Transactional Lawyer, Polenergia SA
– Henryk Majchrzak, MCX Group, Professor at Opole University of Technology
– Slawomir Momot, Managing Director, Investment Banking, mBank
– Michal Motylewski, Energy Europe Practice Development Counsel, Dentons
– Marek Motyl, CEO, Alseva
– Łukasz Szatkowski, Partner, CMS Poland
We’d also like to thank mBank S.A for hosting the event.