Content Pack: IPFA European Infrastructure & Energy Finance Forum
August 2, 2019
This year’s Forum explored issues facing infrastructure in an era of disruption and proved to be a dynamic, engaging two days. So that you can find out what we discussed, we’ve put together a content pack, which you can download below.
Themes covered in the pack include:
Political Change | Climate Change | Technological Change | Capital Markets | Recruitment & Talent | European M&A | Data Centre Financing | PPPs | Core Plus Infrastructure | Digital Infrastructure | Renewable Energy
You might also might be interested in:
• Interview with Serkan Bahçeci, Arjun Infrastructure Partners:
What does infrastructure mean today and how is the asset class evolving?
• Interview with Rina Goldenberg Lynch, Voice At The Table:
How does diversity and talent recruitment affect business?
• Interview with Tony Mallin, STAR Capital:
What are your expectations for the hybrid infrastructure asset class going forward?
• Interview with Ingrid Edmund, Columbia Threadneedle Investments:
How can investment in infrastructure play a more important role in tackling climate change?
• Interview with Athanasios Zoulovits, InfraVia Capital Partners:
What will 5G mean for infrastructure investment?