GI Forum webinar (OD) | Electrifying Transit in the Wake of COVID-19
October 9, 2020
Recorded on 8 October 2020.
This session aims to create awareness of current trends and market direction in the E-Mobility space. Hear particular challenges faced in accelerating the deployment of EVs, especially in the context of the current pandemic environment, and find practical examples of policy, technology and financial solutions, as well as avenues for coordinating with other institutions.
– John Graham, Principal Industry Specialist, Global Transport Group, IFC
– Stella Li, President, BYD Motors Inc.
– Anja van Niersen, Chairman, Allego, European EV charging company
– Karthick Athmanathan, SVP & Head- eMobility, Ashok Leyland Limited
– Thomas Fabian, Commercial Vehicles Director ACEA, The Association of European Automobile Constructors
– Neil Valentine, Head of Division, Projects Directorate, Mobility Department, Urban Mobility, European Investment Bank
Browse all our GI Forum on-demand webinars.
Tags: Infrastructure | E-Mobility | EV | COVID-19