GI Forum webinar (OD) | InfraTech: Building Back Better
October 9, 2020
Recorded on 8 October 2020.
Hear our panellists discuss disruptive technology applied in infrastructure that enables leapfrogging advances in terms of designing, building, managing and monitoring infrastructure and infrastructure services. G20 recently adopted Riyadh InfraTech Agenda which is supported by three studies, InfraTech Value Drivers, InfraTech Use Cases, and InfraTech Policy Toolkit.
Participants have an opportunity to hear the details of this important initiative and underlying analytics. Panels will also share how MDBs and countries they are representing are adopting InfraTech in their policies and operations.
– Imad Fakhoury, Director, IPG, World Bank
– Rakan Bin Dohaish, Policy Lead, Saudi G20 Finance Track Program
– Fatouma Toure Ibrahima, Manager, IPG, World Bank
– Paul Lam, Strategy and Policy Officer, AIIB
– Monica Bennett, Director of Thought Leadership, GI Hub
Browse all our GI Forum on-demand webinars.
Tags: Infratech | Infrastructure | COVID-19