OD Panel discussion | Navigating a Challenging Insurance Market in the UK and Beyond
November 16, 2020
Released on 16 November 2020.
The insurance market for infrastructure investors, project owners, operators and lenders has changed considerably during the last 12 months, with increased costs and more restrictive coverage. An expert team from global risk and insurance advisor and broker, Marsh, answer your questions, explain background and drivers for this market change, and share their perspectives on challenges presented in this 25-minute panel discussion.
– Martin Bennett, Managing Director, Private Equity and M&A Practice and Global Infrastructure Practice
– Tom Burrell, Vice President, Private Equity and M&A Practice and Global Infrastructure Practice
– Rawden Leigh, Senior Vice President, Private Equity and M&A Financial Lines Practice
– Clarissa Franks, Managing Director, Placement Leader, Risk Management
– Phil McVey, Claims Advocacy Leader
Tags: UK | Infrastructure | Insurance Market | Investment Business