OD FLN webinar | Restructuring 101: Waivers, Defaults and Insolvency in Australia
November 11, 2020
Recorded on 10 Nov 2020.
While Australia has got a grasp on COVID-19 in comparison to the rest of the world, we may not see some of the virus’ other impacts until Government stimulus and other measures fall away. In this session, we discuss key considerations around covenant and default waivers and – when this fails – what happens when we reach the point of no return.
– Understanding the basics of insolvency and how insolvency appointments can impact projects (and how to draft your contracts to protect them from insolvency risks)
– Contract drafting hints and tips
– Case studies
– Breaking down a waiver
– Katharine Bingham, National Australia Bank; Australia FLN Committee
– Pete Bowden, Gilbert+Tobin
– Sebastian Hams, KordaMentha
Tags: Australia | COVID-19 | Default waivers | Insolvency