OD webinar | Future Mobility – The Road to Impactful Infrastructure
October 19, 2020
Recorded on 14 October 2020.
From the need for new funding mechanisms for mobility infrastructure to the repurposing of petrol forecourts, car parks and the disruption of public transport; the future of mobility is having a significant impact on infrastructure. This requires a different approach to infrastructure planning and financing due to increased uncertainty, greater interconnectedness, and shorter planning horizons due to faster technology evolution.
This webinar convenes a panel of leading experts to understand these trends and what it means for infrastructure investors and stakeholders across the public and private sectors.
– Understand the mid to long term trends in future mobility and the implications for infrastructure
– Understand what the key future mobility trends mean for infra-investors: highlighting opportunities and challenges (investment classes; risks; time horizons)
– Sarah Owen-Vandersluis, KPMG (moderator)
– Dan Hubert, AppyWay
– Wee Shann Lam, Land Transport Authority of Singapore
– Shaun Kingsbury, Conduit Investment Advisors
– Minh Dao, KPMG Australia
Tags: Infrastructure | Mobility | Transport | Infratech