OD webinar | Making Green Hydrogen Projects Work in The Netherlands
December 7, 2020
Recorded on 7 December 2020.
Green hydrogen is tagged as the energy source of the future. In this webinar we explore what is needed to make green hydrogen projects work and discuss the current state of play with regard to green hydrogen projects in the Netherlands, future developments and upcoming initiatives and projects.
– Current state of play of green hydrogen projects in the Netherlands
– Future developments
– Upcoming initiatives and projects
– David van Ee, NautaDutilh (Moderator)
– Adam Middleton, Siemens Energy
– Katharina Gruenberg, Shell New Energy
– Antti Pohjoranta, Neste
– Piet Klop, PGGM
– Ulco Vermeulen, Gasunie
Tags: Energy | Hydrogen | Netherlands | Europe