OD webinar | NSW Government Update
July 29, 2020
Recorded on 29 July 2020.
With a significant infrastructure stimulus and pipeline, and strong, coordinated COVID-19 management which allowed delivery of projects during the height of restrictions, NSW is increasingly a more attractive place to do business. This dynamic creates the need to bring projects to the market quicker, and a desire within the public and private sectors for continued private investment.
This webinar involves key senior executives within NSW Government who provide insights on these and other significant issues relating to the NSW Government infrastructure pipeline.
– Stuart Cosgriff, Partner, Clayton Utz (Moderator)
– Sonya Campbell, Executive Director, Infrastructure & Structured Finance Unit, NSW Treasury
– Alexander Wendler, Chief Development Officer, Infrastructure and Place, Transport for NSW
– Sally Walkom, Executive Director, Commercial Delivery, Department of Premier & Cabinet
– Rami Affan, Executive Director – Strategy, Planning and Innovation, Infrastructure
Tags: Australia | NSW | Infrastructure | COVID-19