OD webinar | Powering Higher Education in US
September 22, 2020
Recorded on 17 September 2020.
We are seeing a shift in alternative procurement delivery models and projects adapting to and addressing climate change concerns. US Higher Education institutions are increasingly looking at P3, alternative delivery, or privatization project procurement models to help them reduce their carbon footprint by introducing renewable power and energy efficiency innovations, as well as to address deferred maintenance issues relating to their critical core utility infrastructure.
– P3/privatization delivery models for universities
– Motivations of the various private sector participants in these projects, compare & contrast of the scope and structural features of various projects seen so far
– Credit considerations related to these projects
– Role innovation has to play in addressing climate change
– Moderator: Lawren Green, Kiewit
– Chris Joassin, Fitch
– Arlene Douglas, Goldman Sachs
– Scott Potter, OSU
Tags: US | Higher Education | P3| Energy | Renewables | Climate Change