IPFA Webinar: Benchmarking the Private Infrastructure Equity Market: How and Why?
This webinar will be taking place at 10am GMT | 6pm SGT. Find your local time zone here.
Can't join the live webinar? Register now and we'll send you the recording afterwards.
Three years ago, a team of researchers at EDHEC business school endeavoured to create a reference index of the financial performance of private infrastructure investments. It took that long to collect millions of data points about hundreds of private infrastructure firms and SPVs, design asset pricing models that could handle this data and produce the risk-adjusted performance metrics that large institutional investors and prudential regulators have been lacking to better understand the role of the infrastructure 'asset class’. This webinar will present the approach taken to collect data and to build a representative market index, to produce quasi-market valuation that are not plagued by the usual ’stake price’ issues found in private equity, and to build indices that can be used for asset allocation, performance monitoring and risk model calibration.
- Chair: Sarah Tame, Associate Director, EDHECinfra
- Frédéric Blanc-Brude, Director, EDHEC infra
- Eugene Zhuchenko, Executive Director, Long-term Infrastructure Investors Association
- Laurence Monnier, Head of Strategy and Research, Alternative Income, Aviva Investors
- Tom Sumpster, Head of Infrastructure, Legal & General Investment Management
- Mike Weston, CEO, Pensions Infrasructure Platform Ltd.
Please note that, following your registration, your email address will be added to the relevant regional mailing list to keep you informed of upcoming IPFA operations. Your details will NOT be shared with third parties and you can opt out at any time.