2nd Annual MENA PPP Forum 2020
Start Date: 2 Mar 2020 09:00am
End Date: 4 Mar 2020 05:00pm
Location: Conrad Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The 2nd Annual MENA Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Forum would set to be the biggest annual symposium focusing in the MENA Region in accelerating public-private partnership initiatives in the region to foster a route for investment and economic growth.
Join the dialogue as we introduce the first region’s unique matchmaking session bringing together key Giga project owners with Chief Investor analysing the different approaches from traditional to innovative PPP mechanisms to find suitable solutions for implementation, investment opportunities and challenges of financing the PPP projects.
Featuring visionary keynote leaders:
• His Excellency Marwan Jassim Al Sarkal, Executive Chairman, Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq), UAE
• His Excellency Ziad Hayek, Vice Chair, UN Working Party, PPP United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
• Hisham Al Gurg, CEO, SEED Group, UAE | The Private Office of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum
• His Excellency Abdulla Alsaleh, Undersecretary of Ministry Economy for Foreign Trade, UAE
• His Highness Sheikh Sultan Al-Quasimi, CEO, Gulf Holdings, UAE
IPFA members receive 20% discount. Use code “IPFA20”.
Please note that this event is managed by Management Events. By clicking on the links above, you will be directed to an external website.