This course is organised by Core Confidence and endorsed by IPFA.
IPFA members attend free of charge.
3-hour interactive online workshop running on two dates:
Tuesday 27 September 6.00 PM New York / Wednesday 28 September 8.00 AM Sydney, or
Friday 30 September 8.30 AM London / 5.30 PM Sydney
We are excited to share an exclusive invitation for our members to Amplify 2022. In this workshop, Australia’s leading confidence and career coaches and Authors of Core Confidence, Kate Boorer & Fiona Pearman, will support you to unpack your genius and work with you so that you can speak your truth, share your value and earn what you are worth.
Kate & Fiona will delve into the reasons you’re shying away from standing out, like perfectionism, a lack of clarity of your value proposition and the worry of being judged or criticised.
Over three interactive hours, you will walk away with:
- Clarity of who you are (your skills, capabilities & experience) and where you want to go
- Awareness and acceptance of what you don’t want
- The skills to package up and share your value with others
- Strategies to stand out, get noticed and be visible from a place of authentic power
- A plan to achieve your goals and overcome any barriers that may be holding you back
Queries or questions?
Contact Kate Boorer at [email protected]
Please note: Core Confidence are managing the registrations for this course. By registering to attend you agree to share your contact details with Core Confidence.
Clicking on external links will redirect you to an external website. External links are provided for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by IPFA of any of the products, services or opinions of the organisation or individual. IPFA is not responsible for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site.