IPFA Operations Manager
We have recently expanded our operations and as a result we are now have four exciting opportunities to join the IPFA team as Operations Managers, to be based in Dubai, London, New York and Sydney.
Our Operations Manager is responsible for the strategic development and oversight of their region (i.e. Americas, APAC, Middle East, UK & Ireland). Working closely with local stakeholders, the individual will deliver on the strategy for the region, including development and execution of our operational activities, business development, growing our membership, building key relationships, and identifying new opportunities for industry engagement. Whilst maintaining extensive knowledge of the market, the role will also be responsible for developing and creating relevant content for member engagement and profile building.
The main duties for this exciting opportunity include:
- Working closely with the relevant Branch Councils to build and deliver on an annual plan.
- Contributing to the Knowledge Hub and our digital content strategy by determining relevant regional topics and speakers.
- Producing activities and events from initial concept to finished product, working on multiple sessions simultaneously.
- Working with the Membership team to increase the membership in the region.
- Establishing mutually beneficial long-term relationships with existing and potential members.
- Representing IPFA, proactively promoting the benefits of membership at meetings, conferences etc, as required.
- Increasing brand awareness and recognition through development of regional partnerships.
- Traveling to, and representing IPFA at selected events nationally and internationally, building industry connections.
IPFA is committed to diversity and has an equal opportunities policy and we encourage individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply for the position. We recognise and respect that individuals may not want to disclose aspects of their identity and every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and ability to perform the duties of the job.
If you are interested in this role or want to find out more, please get in touch below.