We have recently expanded our operations and as a result we now have two exciting opportunities to join the IPFA team as an APAC Manager or North America Manager.
Our Regional Managers are responsible for the strategic development and oversight of their region (i.e. Americas, APAC). Working closely with local stakeholders, the individual will develop and deliver a new strategy for the region that aims to grow the membership, improve engagement with members, offer an updated and expanded range of services, align our activities with industry and develop the next generation of industry leaders. The role will build a pipeline of activities addressing the most topical themes within infrastructure and energy financing.
The main duties for this exciting opportunity include:
- Working closely with the relevant Branch Councils to build and deliver on an annual plan.
- Contributing to the Knowledge Hub and our digital content strategy by determining relevant regional topics and speakers.
- Producing activities and events from initial concept to finished product, working on multiple sessions simultaneously.
- Working with the Membership team to increase the membership in the region.
- Establishing mutually beneficial long-term relationships with existing and potential members.
- Representing IPFA, proactively promoting the benefits of membership at meetings, conferences etc, as required.
- Increasing brand awareness and recognition through development of regional partnerships.
- Traveling to, and representing IPFA at selected events nationally and internationally, building industry connections.
Head of Operations
Where the role is based
Remote based role.
APAC Manager: based in, or within commuting distance of Melbourne/Sydney.
North America Manager: based in North America with travel to NYC/Toronto required at least one a month.
Part-time flexible, 21 – 28 hours per week
Diversity & Inclusion
IPFA is committed to diversity and has an equal opportunities policy and we encourage individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply for the position. We recognise and respect that individuals may not want to disclose aspects of their identity and every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and ability to perform the duties of the job.
If you are interested in this role or want to find out more, please get in touch below.