We have three new and exciting opportunities to work with the IPFA team in the UK & Ireland, Asia and North America regions.
Regional Manager Role(s)
Main purpose of the regional role:
The manager is responsible for the oversight of the regional branch; building an annual pipeline of activities that address the most topical themes within infrastructure and energy. The role will work closely with local stakeholders to deliver a strategy that aims to grow the membership, improve engagement with members, align our activities with industry and provide a platform for the next generation of industry leaders to develop their careers.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Work with the country Councils and Future Leaders Committee (steering groups) to build and deliver on an annual plan including assistance on building engagement, delivering activities, adhering to Diversity & Inclusion policies, increasing brand awareness and membership.
• Contribute to the Knowledge Hub and our digital content by determining relevant regional topics and speakers.
• Ensure an active and engaged local Future Leaders community.
• Work with the Membership Team to increase the number of members in the region.
• Produce a calendar of in-person and virtual events from initial concept to finished product, working on multiple sessions simultaneously. Liaise with member hosts to develop the topic, format, speaker invites, logistics and overall smooth running of the session.
• Produce marketing materials for events, including invites, mailings, event collateral and update our social media channels accordingly.
• Represent IPFA and engage with members from the public and private sector to identify and implement new ways of building industry and membership engagement.
• Increase brand awareness and recognition through development of regional partnerships & collaborations with external organizations.
• Travel to and represent the organization, at events nationally and internationally, where appropriate.
• Networking at internal and external events to develop relationships with industry contacts.
• Assisting as and when required, with any other office duties which may arise.
IPFA is committed to diversity and has an equal opportunities policy and we encourage individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply for the position. We recognise and respect that individuals may not want to disclose aspects of their identity and every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and ability to perform the duties of the job.
UK Regional Manager role : We are looking for individuals in, or within commuting distance of London.
Asia Regional Manager role : We are looking for individuals in, or within commuting distance of the city of Singapore.
North America Regional Manager role : We are looking for individuals based in the USA or Canada.
If one of these roles is of interest to you, for a detailed job specification please get in touch with us.
Applications should be received by 11th January 2024.