We’re looking for an organised, driven and enthusiastic Operations Coordinator to join our Operations team on a 6 month contract!
Main purpose of the role:
As an organised, driven and enthusiastic Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for delivering on a pipeline of activities, liaising with various stakeholders to develop the content and juggling multiple sessions at different stages overseeing all areas, such as content development, logistics, marketing and delivery.
You will also be there to support the Operations Department in the delivery of their activities should they require further assistance.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with members to manage and deliver on an existing pipeline of events and webinars for our branches globally. Working from initial concept to finished product, you will manage all aspects of the activity, including logistical coordination, marketing, speaker liaison, working on multiple sessions simultaneously.
- Liaise with member hosts via frequent email and telephone contact to ensure the smooth running of the session.
- Produce marketing materials for each event including, invites, mailings, event collateral.
- Coordinate speaker invitations to formalise agendas.
- Ensure all administrative documentation for the activity is updated and completed, including:
- Presentations, forms, spreadsheets
- Event registrations
- Provide support to the Operations Team with the delivery of their activities, where reasonable
- Travel to and represent the organisation, at events nationally and internationally, where appropriate.
- Networking at internal and external events to develop relationships with industry contacts
- Assist as and when required, with any other office duties which may arise.
IPFA is committed to diversity and has an equal opportunities policy and we encourage individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply for the position. We recognise and respect that individuals may not want to disclose aspects of their identity and every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and ability to perform the duties of the job.