Private sector membership is based on an annual corporate fee. Public sector organisations are entitled to join as honorary members, free of charge. Membership allows each benefit to be extended to every employee of the member organisation. The full list of benefits are outlined below.
- Provides unique opportunities for global networking and facilitates introductions to the public and private sector
- Permits unlimited attendance at IPFA briefings, workshops and networking events in the selected region of membership
- Allows members to host events on topics of relevance to their organisation and the market which is a key profile-raising opportunity
- Includes attendance at IPFA Future Leaders Network (FLN) events, a series of events specifically created for the next generation of leaders in the industry
- Enables members to host and participate in IPFA working groups which liaise with key industry representatives to develop industry standards and model documentation
- Provides the opportunity to submit press releases, reports and advertise job vacancies and internal events free of charge
- Includes exclusive access to MyIPFA, providing a comprehensive online archive of event presentations, industry documents, articles and reports
- Complimentary access to IPFA’s webinar service
- Offers exclusive discounts to industry conferences, magazine and online subscriptions across the globe, all accessible through the IPFA website.
View the IPFA Membership Pack.
For further information on membership and details of how you can become further involved in our global operations, please contact the IPFA Membership Team.