Job vacancy | Infrastructure Analyst – Columbia Threadneedle Investments
November 11, 2020
Columbia Threadneedle Investments is looking for an Infrastructure Analyst with 1-2 years experience. The chosen candidate will be responsible for supporting the execution and management of investments for the ESIF Fund Strategy.
• Involvement in both origination and execution while also working closely with the portfolio businesses and management teams.
• Monitor and develop an in-depth understanding of our target infrastructure sectors (energy, transport, telecoms etc.) and the broader European infrastructure marketplace for developments and new opportunities
• Compiling and presenting financial and qualitative analysis of companies and sectors
• Developing and reviewing detailed financial models for investment opportunities or portfolio companies, that are fully dynamic and capable of running extensive scenario analysis
• Leading selected due diligence streams and coordinating external advisors in investment appraisals
• Supporting the on-going asset management of portfolio companies; monitor and prepare reporting material on asset performance
For a complete overview, download the job description here.
If you are interested, apply here.