Governments are deploying new policy tools and state interventions to stimulate the market for EVs and EV charging infrastructure, with plans to accommodate region-specific requirements. Learn about the different paths adopted by European markets and what it means for infrastructure investors, developers, and financiers.
– Which policy interventions have typically been deployed to support municipal public charging
– The role of municipality-led policy vs. national policy and how approaches need to be tailored to city or region
– The role of public/private business models and concession structures in supporting deployment
– How the EV infrastructure market will evolve over the next 5-10 years and how cities will need to adapt
– Yuan Zhang, Associate Director, Strategy, Innovation and Mobility 2030, KPMG (Moderator)
– Vianney Heeren, Director Structured Finance, Allego
– Pierre Alexandre Hughes-Daly, Vice President – Infrastructure, KfW IPEX-Bank
– Willem Jansonius, Partner, Head of Core+ Infrastructure, DIF Capital Partners
This webinar is part of our global webinar series 30 MINUTES WITH… where we explore the latest developments in infrastructure investment worldwide.