Find out what was discussed – download presentation slides from our Nordic event held on Tuesday 19 September 2023 in Stockholm, Sweden (Scroll down for link)
What was the event about?
This event explored the legal and commercial environment and challenges in Sweden for construction projects – with a focus on energy-related construction – which are highly dependent on a keen knowledge and understanding of the laws, regulations and most certainly the almost all-encompassing use, as well as the practical application and interpretation, of certain Swedish Standard Contracts in lieu of the International Standard Contracts often used elsewhere in Europe and globally.
With thanks to our speakers and panellists:
– Jan Österman, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland (Moderator)
– Maja Lundbäck, Political Adviser, Swedish Ministry of Climate and Enterprise
– Andreas Burstedt, Managing Director, Linxon Sweden AB
– Per Eckemark, Executive Vice President and Head of Grid Division, Svenska kraftnät
– Geoff Haley, Life President, IPFA
We’d also like to thank for Eversheds Sutherland for hosting the event.