With our Future Leaders in mind, and with only a year to go until the phasing out of LIBOR, this 20-minute Knowledge Hub interview answers your questions on the specific challenges to energy and infrastructure financings presented by the transition to risk-free rates.
Areas under discussion will include why it is taking so long for market participants to make the transition especially in the project finance sphere, what can be done to accelerate the process and the difficulties in transitioning both debt and associated hedging at the same time.
Browse some more useful videos and articles on LIBOR Transition.
– LIBOR: preparing for the end
– The future of LIBOR
– Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT)
– Loan Market Association – An introduction to the LMA Exposure Drafts of Rate Switch Facility Agreements webinar
– Recommendations for SONIA Loan Market Conventions
– Caroline Lytton, Executive Director, Head of Power & Renewables, SMBC and IPFA Board Member
– Felicity Ward, Senior Associate, Clifford Chance and FLN UK Committee Member
Views are the speakers’ own, not the views of their organisations.