Increasingly, Islamic finance is used in the funding of projects in a wide range of sectors and markets. What is Islamic finance? How is it used and how is it relevant to project finance?
Through this Knowledge Hub discussion, industry experts provide you with an introduction to Islamic Finance and discuss some of the key structures used to implement financing on a Shari’a-compliant basis.
– David Charlier, Partner and Head of Region, Ashurst and IPFA Middle East Council Member
– Hidayathullah Baig, Senior Executive Advisor, The National Center for Privatization & PPP (NCP)
– Noura Al Mudaiheem, Head of Leveraged Finance, Banque Saudi Fransi
– Kapil Lalwani, Chief Development Officer, Vision Invest
– Bilal Rana, Partner, Ashurst