Created for you to watch at your convenience, in this 30-minute video discussion, our panel of experts explain how early competition will break down barriers allowing transmission owners, but also other companies, to compete with network and non-network ideas to solve transmission system needs, winning either a licence or contract. Through encouraging new ways of working this has the potential to deliver millions of pounds in savings for consumers.
– Darryl Murphy, Head of Infrastructure, Aviva Investors
– Hannah Kirk-Wilson, Early Competition Senior Manager, National Grid ESO
– Mike Oxenham, Early Competition Policy Manager, National Grid ESO
– Matthew Curtis, Associate Director, KPMG
The National Grid ESO would like to hear from you!
Join their interactive sessions below to ask questions and provide feedback on the proposals for:
– Commercial Model and Model Implementation – 25/1/21 and 1/2/21
– Project Identification and End-to-End Process – 27/1/21 and 2/2/21
– Roles and Responsibilities and Distribution – 28/1/21 and 3/2/21
Please contact them with your questions and queries at [email protected]