… and The Other Current Measures to Scale Up Green Investment.
France was the leading European country in terms of foreign direct investment attractiveness in 2019. The green recovery plan aiming at improving growth and competitiveness through green transition, is structured around four pillars: investments in energy performance renovations for buildings, “green” infrastructure and mobility, reduction of the carbon-intensity of manufacturing processes, and the development of new green technologies.
With over €8.2 B dedicated to industry decarbonisation and developing green hydrogen over the next decade, hear from industry practitioners and French politicians about how this “big green recovery plan” together with other current measures could further support its competitiveness and boost “green” foreign investments.
- Overview of green recovery measures: decarbonization, hydrogen, wind and solar
- The future of green investments in France
- Perspectives on French hydrogen strategy
- Boris Martor, Bird & Bird (Co-Moderator)
- Ann-Claire Beauté, Bird & Bird (Co-Moderator)
- Antoine Huard, Générale du Solaire
- Alice Vieillefosse, French Ministry of Ecology
- Jérôme Petitjean, Demeter Partners
- Ahmed Guenaoui, Engie Solutions