In this two-part webinar series, we bring together leading industry experts to navigate the legal, financial, and technical structures of CPPAs.
For the first episode, we explore:
– Main Corporate PPA contract structures
– Key market and contractual risks and challenges
– Negotiation strategies for bankable, competitive and sustainable clean energy supply in today’s deregulating and competitive energy markets
– Caroline Lytton, Head of the Sustainable Finance Unit, SMBC Bank International plc (Moderator)
– Chris Bowden, Founder & Managing Director, Squeaky Clean Energy
– Gus Wood, Partner, Energy Team, Gowling WLG
This webinar is part of our global series Optimising Project Returns with Corporate PPAs, in collaboration with SMBC.