Digital Infrastructure is now an essential component of any infrastructure portfolio. Now seen as more core than even certain regulated industries. Is that justified? Are investors properly pricing in construction and ramping up risk? What will be the impact of 5G? How are the listed corporates reacting to the disconnect between public and private valuations and how to explain the difference?
- Oliver Bradley, Managing Director, Digital Infrastructure Investing, Macquarie Capital (Moderator)
- Canan Anli, Director, Mubadala Investment Company
- Marieta de Rivero, Independent Non-Exec Director, Cellnex Telecom; and Chairperson of the Board, Onivia
- Charles Scott, Director, Infrastructure, and Strategy, Liberty Global
- Maurice Patrick, Managing Director, Barclays