Water tariffs have been outpacing inflation over the past 20 years. The gap is expected to widen as the growing population in the U.S. relies on aged infrastructure in the face of climate change which has reduced and impaired water supplies. In this webinar we discuss how the private sector can play a greater role in creating sustainable and innovative water supplies to make the cost of water more affordable and mitigate cost spikes.
– Moderator: Saavan Gatfield, Senior Director, Fitch Ratings
– James Eklund, Founder & CEO, Eklund Hanlon, LLC
– Matt Hobby, Acting Credit Analysis Branch Chief, US EPA WIFIA Program
– Victoria Taylor, President & Chief Executive Officer, Project Finance Advisory Ltd
– Marlea Tichy, Vice President of Business Development, Kiewit and 2nd VP, Secretary, Executive Committee, Water Design-Build Council