Physical and transition climate risks are firmly at the forefront of ESG discussions in infrastructure. As records for summer temperatures continue to be broken, and the severity of heatwaves, storms, and flooding increases year on year, our panel tease out how these increasingly sizable risks can be addressed. We also spoke about the fundamentals of climate risk, and how transition and physical climate risks are being considered across the infrastructure spectrum.
– Maurice Bryson, Analyst, Sustainable Finance, S&P Global (Moderator)
– Tom Burrell, Vice President PEMA, Marsh
– Lisa Constable, Weather Resilience and Climate Change Adaptation Strategy Manager, Network Rail
– Arash Mojabi, Vice President – Infrastructure Finance & Advisory, ING
– Paul Munday, Director, Climate Adaptation and Resilience, S&P Global
– Alexia Savva, Investor Relations & Responsible Investment Associate, Infracapital