There is a significant growing interest in green finance globally, including the management of ESG within finance. Much of this finance and interest is orientated to infrastructure and how it can help us address significant global sustainability challenges.
In this webinar, our esteemed panel delves into green finance and infrastructure and its role in aiding pathways to net-zero carbon as well as improving our wider environment overall.
– The investment cycle from raising finance, fund management, deal origination, and disbursement including monitoring, reporting, and disclosures
– Current developments, such as evolving standards, and their challenges, risks, value
– Opportunities, touching on financial, technical, and process issues
– Jennifer Willenbrock, Director, Transactions Advisory, Jacobs (Moderator)
– Henri Blas, Chief Content Officer, Global Infrastructure Hub
– Stephen Nelson, Managing Director, Asset Management, Infracapital
– Rob Ward, Managing Director, Head of Project Finance & ESG Finance, MUFG
– Beth Burks, Director, Sustainable Finance and Lead Analyst for EMEA, S&P Global Ratings
– Mark Browning, Director, Environmental Management & Sustainability, Jacobs