The $11.1 billion North East Link PPP project closed in October 2021 as the largest PPP project in Australia’s history and the largest road project to ever be procured in Victoria. Despite the size and complexity of the project and the impacts of COVID on the procurement process, the project was able to be successfully closed utilising private finance and was a transaction that featured a market leading contractual model that adopted collaborative contracting principles.
In this webinar, a panel of experts involved in the transaction explore the procurement process and commercial framework that underpin the North East Link PPP project.
– Moderator: Andy Haining, Managing Director, John Laing
– Marco Assorati, Executive Director APAC, WeBuild
– Duncan Elliot, CEO, North East Link Project
– An Nguyen, Head of Partnerships Victoria, Department of Treasury and Finance
– Chris Oliver, Director, Capella Capital and Spark Consortium Project Director