With the development of hydrogen-related projects on the rise throughout the world, the Netherlands and Germany are paving the way and shaping the industry in Europe.
In this Future Leader Network session, we explore two major hydrogen projects. Hear from Bert van Renselaar from the leading engineering firm Sweco on the Volt H2 project, and from Andreas Löffler from KfW IPEX-Bank for the financial perspective on part of the infrastructure for the GET H2 Nukleus project.
– H2 project financing feasibility
– Lessons learned from Volt H2 and Get H2 Nukleus projects for an effective downstream distribution
– Perspectives on Dutch/German hydrogen strategy
– Hydrogen infrastructure: International cooperation within Western Europe
– Diederik de Koe, Associate Director Project Finance Advisory, Turner & Townsend (Moderator)
– Frida Berglund, Consultant, Energy Systems, DNV
– Andreas Löffler, Vice President, KfW IPEX-Bank
– Bert van Renselaar, Business Director Energy Transition, Sweco
Set to be launched later this month, we are offering attendees to this webinar exclusive access to EP 3 of our new FLN Hydrogen Series, Colours of Hydrogen and the Road Towards a Low-carbon Economy, a 12-minute presentation by Frida Berglund, DNV. Be one of the first to watch this exclusive content!