Poland plans to increase its renewable power capacity by 65% from 2019 to 2024, mostly from onshore wind farms according to International Energy Agency estimates.
In this webinar, we deep dive exploring the outlook and key success factors for deals in Renewable Energy Sources in Poland. We will be joined by key investors and lenders to discuss their experiences and insights on the market.
– Market prospects for Solar, Onshore, and Offshore Wind deals in Poland until 2025
– Investors & financing institutions appetite for RES assets in Poland
– CfD vs PPA investing / financing
– Key investment / credit considerations behind RES deals in Poland
– Łukasz Stanecki, PwC (Moderator)
– Agnieszka Gajewska, PwC
– Anna Chmielewska, EBRD
– Dennis Jong, DIF Capital Partners
– Agnieszka Kulińska, Dentons
– Jacek Leonkiewicz, TDJ Equity