Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) factors have fast risen to the top of the investor agenda with all stakeholders increasingly aware that a failure to address these matters can be detrimental to their businesses, both financially and reputationally.
In this webinar, we explore the ESG trends in the Belgian and European infrastructure and investor space that will shape the markets in the coming decades with an emphasis on the importance of the “S” in ESG by looking at the latest developments related to inclusion & diversity and stakeholder governance.
– The rise of ESG litigation in Europe (shift from governments to businesses, climate change and greenwashing litigation, business and HR litigation).
– Recent trends on ESG litigation and law-making in Belgium.
– Growth in regulatory and legal requirements on inclusion & diversity
– Governance and compliance frameworks supporting inclusive company culture
– Patrice Viaene, Senior Associate, Clifford Chance (Moderator)
– Audrey Demeyer, Associate, Clifford Chance
– Thierry De Wever, Manager Real Estate & Infrastructure Finance, Belfius Bank
– Charlotte Vanden Daele, Legal Counsel, Gimv