This webinar is an introduction to broader discussion on the regulatory and economic framework for large road concession projects in the CEE (including Poland) and Turkey.
We provide stakeholders with a forum to exchange experiences and their understanding of challenges that investors face (e.g. atypical procurement structures, delays in project development, political risk during operation period, changing economic conditions, etc.) in this part of Europe.
Sharing individual experiences of those shaping the market can help implementing good practices and efficient solutions across the region. Making CEE and Turkey attractive to private investors will be key in fighting the anticipated economic crisis.
– Will we see an increase or decrease of investments in toll roads in the coming years?
– How the upcoming health and economic crisis will impact the traffic distribution and transportation needs
– How the upcoming economic crisis will impact the preferred forms of investment
– What are the biggest challenges for the public authorities?
– What the investors will look for?
Natalia Mikołajczyk, Linklaters (Moderator)
Marco Rosso, Meridiam
Kaan Kemal Ekermen, Ronesans
Maarten Kroes, Vivid Economics
For details of the original event, follow this link.