There is a lot of activity in the market, with the portfolio of DIF being sold to Equitix as a recent example. Secondary market transactions require input from all relevant angles: legal, commercial, financial, technical, insurance and tax. From the recent transactions, there are lessons to be shared.
In this webinar, we hear from the experts with hands-on experience as to the challenges and pitfalls when dealing with secondary market transactions.
– Wouter Hertzberger, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP (Moderator)
– Saskia Blokland, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
– Fabio D’Alonzo, Managing Director, European Investments, Equitix
– Erik Naafs, Director Asset Management, BBGI
– Rob Peters, Finance Manager, Rijkswaterstaat, Dutch Ministry of Infra and the Environment
– Remco Smorenburg, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
– Erik Jan Snik, Coordinator Public-Private Partnerships, Dutch Ministry of Finance