UK Infrastructure: A Look Back & A Look Ahead
As we enter 2021, a chance to reflect on what has been an unprecedented year globally and discuss how infrastructure has continued to demonstrate its strong resilience as an asset class. Which sectors have fared well and which have struggled and how has the infrastructure market adapted to the change?
Looking forward to 2021, we discuss the recovery and the outlook for the asset class and how structures and appetite may adjust. Against that backdrop, we discuss government strategy and the importance of infrastructure investment driving the post-COVID-19 recovery and the recent announcement of the launch of a National Infrastructure Bank.
– Will Devenney, Head of Infrastructure Debt, Europe, LGIM (moderator)
– Phil Adam, Partner, Head of Real Assets Debt & Capital Advisory, Deloitte LLP
– Julia Prescot, Partner, Chief Strategy Officer, Meridiam
– Richard Russell, Group Commercial Director, RES
– Irina Luckey, Principal, Infrastructure, Real Assets, CPP Investments