In our annual Victorian Government Update, keynote speaker, The Hon. Tim Pallas MP, will present on the 2021/2022 State Budget including the State’s record infrastructure spending program and key initiatives. Following the presentation, an expert panel of government and private sector leaders will consider the future of privately financed infrastructure, drawing on lessons learnt from previous privately financed transactions, reflecting on the latest procurement structures and government policy initiatives that are enabling projects to be developed with private finance and providing their thoughts on how procurement processes can be optimised for better project outcomes.
– The Hon. Tim Pallas MP, Treasurer of the Victorian Government (Keynote)
– Andy Haining, Managing Director, Investments, John Laing (Moderator)
– Guido Cacciaguerra, Area Concession Manager Australia, Webuild Group
– Donnelly, Partner, Allens
– Jason Loos, Deputy Secretary, Victorian Government Department of Treasury and Finance
– Tina Skliros, Project Director, New Footscray Hospital Project, Victorian Government Department of Health