Data Centres: How Do I Connect to the Opportunities?
For a long time infrastructure investors have been circling the data centre space anxious to deploy capital into what, from the outside, appears to be a great opportunity not to be missed. However, once they start to delve into the asset class in more detail they are hit by a myriad of questions and uncertainty – is it really an infrastructure asset? Where in the world to invest? Platform vs assets? Development versus established?
– Where should the infra investor be looking to invest – US vs FLAP vs Asia vs ?
– Platform vs Single Asset – what’s the best option for an investor looking to get in on the action
– DC Development investment – how can an infra investor get comfortable with development and letting risk?
– Hyperscale vs Edge vs Enterprise Divestment – what risks are there for infra investors in each of these and should any simply be avoided
– Technology risk – is this really a thing or just a perception?
– Barry Gross, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP (Moderator)
– Arun Shenoy, ServerFarm
– Quynh Tran, SMBC
– Paul Cranfield, VIPA Digital
– Joe Harar, EdgeConneX
View all Infratech Series episodes.
For details of the original event, follow this link.