In this 3-part global FLN series, we explore risks, challenges and solutions in the current global hydrogen economy with a key focus on lessons learned from existing projects.
– Key considerations when developing a hydrogen project
– Investment opportunities (highlight relevant regulations & policies)
– De-risking investments in hydrogen (construction, technology, market and offtake)
– Available financing
– Achieving bankability
– Multi-project issues
– Antony Skinner, Partner, Ashurst (Moderator)
– Clara Jessop, Senior Consultant, Arup
– Adrien d’Ormesson, Investment Manager, Foresight Group
– Mats de Ronde, Team Lead Energy Markets & Strategy, Energy Systems APAC, DNV
– Xiaopu Wu, Vice President, MUFG
This webinar is part of our global FLN webinar series Bringing Hydrogen Projects to Life, in collaboration with Ashurst.