ESG and Energy Security – Can the Two Co-exist? – Valuations & Modelling Series (EP 1)
COP26 feels like a distant memory as the conflict in Ukraine has exacerbated Covid initiated increases in commodity pricing. As a result, energy security is back on the agenda. Does ESG take a back seat to short term security worries? What does the future hold?
– Tomas Freyman, Head of Valuations & Modelling, Grant Thornton (Moderator)
– Alasdair Grainger, Net Zero Director, Grant Thornton
– Helena Anderson, Co-founder and COO, Ikigai
– Joe Robinson, ESG Manager, Equitix
– Patrick Rohrbasser, Co-founder, Sustineri Strategy
This is episode 1 of our ‘Valuations & Modelling Series – Key Trends in the Renewable Energy Sector” FLN 4-part webinar series.
EP 1 | ESG & Energy Security