Foreign Direct Investment (“FDI”) flowing into energy & infrastructure in the Middle East has increased significantly over recent years. Traditionally the domain of oil & gas transactions, we are now seeing FDI flow into social and economic infrastructure across the GCC.
In the first episode of this three-part FDI series, Marc Katchouni, Transaction Lead within the Infrastructure Partnerships Unit at the Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO) is interviewed by Nathan Weatherstone, Managing Director, Corporate Finance, First Abu Dhabi Bank.
– What are the drivers for Infra Partnerships / PPP enablers in Abu Dhabi?
– How do the drivers shape the PPP framework in Abu Dhabi
– What’s next? What are ADIO’s perspectives on the future deal pipeline?
You might also like:
– Part 2 | Spotlight on Saudi Arabia
– Part 3 | Kuwait – In Conversation with KAPP