Much of the focus of the green revolution has been on energy sources, but with buildings emitting more than a third of global energy related carbon emissions, more support and investment is needed. The challenge for the real estate industry is how it can also assist in the push towards Net Zero.
In this webinar, we talk to industry experts in Asia at the forefront of decarbonising the built environment.
– Green premiums, brown discounts and other considerations for investors
– Financing and executing the green transition – from retrofits, new development and “as a Service” models
– Enabling regulatory environments and navigating certifications
– Wanjing Goh, Partner, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Co-Moderator)
– Nomita Nair, Senior Consultant, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Co-Moderator)
– Benjamin Henry Towell, Executive Director, Sustainability Office, Global Wholesale Banking, OCBC
– Tan Szue Hann, Head of Sustainability & Deputy General Manager, Sustainable Urban Renewal, Keppel Land
– Marcia Yu, Principal Investment Officer, IFC
This webinar is part of our global webinar series 30 MINUTES WITH… where we explore the latest developments in infrastructure investment worldwide.