In this 3-part global FLN series, we explore risks, challenges and solutions in the current global hydrogen economy with a key focus on lessons learned from existing projects.
– What is ‘clean’ hydrogen?
– Principle of additionality
– Temporal correlation between the production and consumption of hydrogen
– Government subsidies, state agreements, and different structures; working with the state on making the hydrogen economy work
– EC’s ‘Carbon CfDs’
– Long-term access of green electricity at competitive pricing
– Impact of the US Inflation Reduction Act or the EU Net Zero Industry Act
– Maximilian Uibeleisen, Partner, Ashurst (Moderator)
– Jessica Davies, Partner, Ashurst (Moderator)
– Tim Berghoff, Business Development Manager Hydrogen, BP
– Joe Davis, Associate Director, Foresight Group
– Andreas Löffler, Vice President, KfW IPEX-Bank
This webinar is part of our global FLN webinar series Bringing Hydrogen Projects to Life, in collaboration with Ashurst.