In this three-part series, we provide in-depth insights into financial modelling in today’s dynamic business landscape.
For the second episode, we will explore:
– the impact of project handovers on financial models throughout the life of a deal, including discussion on PFI deals
– considerations for financial modelers when dealing with project handovers, including contractual obligations, termination clauses, and transition arrangements
– the financial implications of project handovers, such as changes in revenue, expenses, cash flows, and potential risks and opportunities
– best practices for modelling the financial implications of project handovers and wind-downs, including provisions, sensitivity analysis, stress testing, and strategic decision-making
– Tom Brichieri-Colombi, Partner, Mazars (Moderator)
– Olga Bezhentseva, Director, Commercial Advisory, Mazars
– Andrew Paul, Partner, Gardiner & Theobald LLP
– Jack Scott, Associate Director, Equitix
– Christian Tyson, Project Director, Infrastructure & Projects Authority (IPA)
This webinar is part of our global FLN webinar series Mastering Financial Modelling, in collaboration with Mazars.