In this three-part series, we provide in-depth insights into financial modelling in today’s dynamic business landscape.
For the first episode, we will explore:
– new functions in Excel for financial modelling, assessing their suitability, pros, and cons, and practical approaches for implementation
– strategies for multi-user access of the same file in financial modelling, including collaboration tools, version control, and data integrity considerations
– opportunities and changes in automation within Excel and in Office environments
– how to utilise Microsoft 365 Copilot to better interrogate data and build models using natural language and powerful visualisations
– Riaa Khurana, Operations & Strategy Manager, Mazars (Moderator)
– Richard Barrett, Senior Modern Work Technical Specialist, Microsoft
– John Yeldham, Director, Financial Modelling, Infrastructure and Energy, Mazars
This webinar is part of our global FLN webinar series Mastering Financial Modelling, in collaboration with Mazars.