In this three-part series, we provide in-depth insights into financial modelling in today’s dynamic business landscape.
For the first episode, we will explore:
– the influence of ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) factors on future business models and value chain
– the considerations for factoring these evolutions i.e. ESG-related costs, risks, and opportunities into financial models
– the role of sustainability initiatives and their potential implications on valuation, risk assessment, and strategic decision-making
– Leigh Tomlinson, Director, Mazars (Moderator)
– Anne-Sophie Eveno, Principal, River & Mercantile
– Julian Macmillan, Director, Mazars
– Tomasz Piasecki, Associate Director Risk Consulting, Mazars
This webinar is part of our global FLN webinar series Mastering Financial Modelling, in collaboration with Mazars.