June marks the celebration of Pride Month for the US and other jurisdictions. IPFA is proud to support all our members around the world celebrating Pride this month, as well as those acknowledging it at other times of the year. We are honoured to have access to a diverse, global and inclusive community of 600+ members who empower and uplift each other.
We are committed to supporting the LGBTQIA+ community and their allies, who are working to ensure that every individual, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity are not discriminated against whether in or outside the workplace.
We believe in having equal opportunities for everyone, not only those working in the infrastructure industry but across all industries. By uniting and embracing our differences we can build a better and brighter future for all.
Please find a list of selected Pride resources via weblinks:
- Global Toolkit for Change: Assessing LBGTQI+ Inclusion in Your Workplace (Out & Equal)
- Bi+ Visibility in the Workplace: What You Need to Know for Bisexual Awareness Week and Beyond (Out & Equal)
- 5 ways you can support LGBTQ+ employees at work (Navigate Wellbeing Solutions)
- LGBT Ally Toolkit (Amnesty International)
- A Workplace Divided: Understanding the Climate for LGBTQ Workers Nationwide (Human Rights Campaign)
- Coming Out as Trans at Work (Harvard Business Review)
- LGBTQ+ Terms to Know (Catalyst)
- I am an ally (Catalyst)
- What are personal pronouns and why do they matter? (Pronouns.org)
A list of resources created and shared by some of our members:
- PRIME Annual Report – Diversity & Inclusion at MinterEllison
- LGBT+ Inclusion @ Work 2022: A Global Outlook – Deloitte
- Bringing the rainbow back into Deloitte
- How to continue being an inclusive leader – Brook Graham from Pinsent Masons
- My Pride Story: I had to hide that I was a gay mum for many years – The Lawyer
- Allyship at Vercity
Share your resources
We are supporting member created resources, articles, networks and events through sharing them on this webpage and LinkedIn posts. If you have something to share please email [email protected]. This is not just for pride month, but beyond – so if you create any resources or are holding any activities in the future, we would be delighted to support them.
Please note: Clicking on external links will redirect you to an external website. External links are provided for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by IPFA of any of the products, services or opinions of the organisation or individual. IPFA is not responsible for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site.