The Nordic countries are known for their very ambitious climate targets. In the first episode of our four-part ESG in the Nordics Series, Marina Louhija, General Counsel of Fingrid, responsible for Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, speaks to Laura Huomo, Counsel at Roschier and IPFA Nordics Chair in this 28-minute interview:
- What is Finland’s transmission system operator ESG model?
- Why has Fingrid chosen ESG as a reporting model for its corporate responsibility?
- What meaning does Green Financing have for Fingrid?
- Marina Louhija, General Counsel of Fingrid
- Laura Huomo, Counsel at Roschier and IPFA Nordics Chair
Browse Fingrid’s Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report.